And then he was stumbling forward, falling more than running, really, closing his eyes and shoving the dagger blindly out before him with both hands. He heard a crack, like the sound ice makes when it breaks beneath a man’s foot, and then a screech so shrill and sharp that he went staggering backward with his hands over his muffled ears, and fell hard on his arse.
When he opened his eyes the Other’s armor was running down its legs in rivulets as pale blue blood hissed and steamed around the black dragonglass dagger in its throat. It reached down with two bone-white hands to pull out the knife, but where its fingers touched the obsidian they smoked.
Sam rolled onto his side, eyes wide as the Other shrank and puddled, dissolving away. In twenty heartbeats its flesh was gone, swirling away in a fine white mist. Beneath were bones like milkglass, pale and shiny, and they were melting too.Finally only the dragonglass dagger remained, wreathed in steam as if it were alive and sweating.
END OF SCHOOL YEAR GIVEAWAY!
School ends in two weeks for me, so to celebrate the coming of summer, you get a giveaway. Prizes are:
- Thor Hammer 3D Deco Light
- Captain America Shield 3D Deco Light
- The Hunger Games Trilogy
- Hulk and Thor 16 oz Glass Cups
- Hansel & Gretel Blu-Ray/DVD (not out yet, but by the time this ends i’ll be able to send it via amazon.)
- Avengers Blu-Ray/DVD (this one is used because it was my copy, but I got my Phase 1 which also has the movie so I decided to give this one away. Oh and Sam may have been trying to eat the sleeve thingy…)
So I count 6 things, so 6 people get to win one thing.
- Reblog or Like as many times as you wish.
- Don’t have to be following me, though I must admit I am quite fucking awesome.
- 6 people will win via random selection, first to respond gets first choice and so on and so forth. So if you’re the last one, then you get whatever is left. Have your ask box open please. If I have to bust a mission to find out where your ask link is then I will pick someone else, because the other choice would be to stab you.
- This will end on the 3rd of June, 2013 at 11:59PM US Pacific Time.
I was going to give out a Phase One, however, due to unforeseen crap I have to hold off on that one till Fall. I do apologize. Oh and this is not restricted to the US.
Any Questions, my ask box is open.
West Collins Requested by anonymous
I’m not sure but I think I just accidentally created a legendary Pokemon
Lenticular clouds over Mount Fuji, Japan. These are stationary lens-shaped clouds that form at high altitudes, usually perpendicular to the direction of the wind.